18.12.06

Ongoings...

My newsblog going down...
Oh great... one of my sites (the new newsblog) went down due to a domain registrar (place where you sign up for domains like http://www.????????.com...) problem my web host of dealing. Anyways, I do hope that any one of you would visit my new newsblog. At the moment, a not very stable backup of it is at here. I do hope that you could suggest any ideas to improve my blog.

I hate that cold
Oh well... I got sick with a flu (within an amazing 3 hours). Whats worst, I had a sore throat and wasn't able to enjoy eating very much. The symtoms are lightening up fortunately.

Meridian Junior College entrance
Yay! I got accepted into Meridian Junior college (in Pasir Ris) via PAE (old news). Looks like I'll be joining Zul and Shenny :). I'll have to go to the Junior college on the 27th of December (wow, after my birthday!), on 7.45am for a orientation. First, I need to find the shortest (and low cost) path to reach to the JC (I'm looking out for the Ikea Tampines route).

No comments: