14.1.07

Recent ongoings

It's a pity I caught a cold recently. It came with a sore throat too... Well..., it kind of distracts me from the lectures and all that. By tomorrow, I guess we will be receiving the "permanent" timetable (effects through next 2 months).
---
There is only a handful of students from our school who managed to make it to MJC (via PAE or DSA).
---
I would have to take a pass for that class barbeque (on the 14th of January) (I almost forgot about it, but still wouldn't want to go anyway...), since I do not want my cold and coughs to worsen.
---
The O' level results *may* be coming out on the 8th of February (but 1 thing is for certain, it will come out earlier than the 18th of February, which means, the mood of the Chinese New Year would be dependent on these results).
---
My parents managed to signup for Starhub Maxonline (yay, finally we would be able to enjoy speeds 5x faster than now). The new internet service should take effect by the 20th of January.
---
I'm waiting for Windows Vista to come out for general public release (Main event: 29th January at Times Square, USA). (31 January 2007 should be plentiful. Hopefully it would reach Singapore by this time.)
---
I'm still working on my Newsblog (PostItLive) (an online newspaper). I still need more editors, moderators, and administrators (contact me via Email).

No comments: