25.7.07

Ongoings: July 2007

The mid-year results are out, and I must say, its a good thing I improvised on that study method ("multi-tier studying") and answering method ("hit and run", due to lack of time). I knew the papers were never easy, and I was proven right. At least I managed to pass almost all my subjects, with the exception of my Mother Tongue (mistakes do happen :/). I managed to skim by my H2s with a D (except for H2 Maths, where I had a B), while H1s has an E. My results are a stark contrast to my fellow peers, some of them are even counting their Us (ungraded) rather than their passes. I feel kind of fortunate that I managed to actually pass the mid years on the whole, while majority were still hit by the very fact that the O levels aren't the A levels - it's one step higher, and so are the difficulty of the tests.

What are my next targets? I do still hope to improve, especially for the upcoming examinations (not just the Promos, but the A levels). I still have plan B, but I'll not use it until the situation becomes very dire.

I'm still updating my previous blog - PostItLive. While not as active as it used to be, it is still continually maintained.

No comments: