2.10.07

Whew... September

I guess September has come and gone. Well, it is kind of unfortunate that the promotional examinations have to take place on that month, and it wasn't easy either.
I'm starting to have a ominous feeling about GP. Maths, PHY, CHEM, ECONs seem quite okay, though General Paper (and mother tongue) are the hurdles. Let's hope...
Well, now I know why almost half of the school population got retained in its first 2 years... in order to promote, one would need to pass ALL subjects (except 2 H2s where by you need to get at least a Sub-Pass [Sub-Pass != Pass]).
---
Back to PostItLive (my news site). Maintaining it was never easy, well, at least for my web host. :D My site grew quite slowly because I was dedicating my time to study as well. At least effort paid off - well, to a person owning a site, some pages in my site are somewhat "valuable". In addition, PostItLive has quite a lot of content - 340+ posts! Well, at least it is a milestone for my site, though most other blogs probably hit 1500+ posts anyway.

At long last, got a domain for my news site. Though, it is not PostItLive, it is TEvine. I haven't got my site ready - must have been too busy hunting domains. Well, at least I have a domain with some potential in it. I hope I'll get this site ready soon.
---
I just noticed something - some of my friends blog got deleted (e.g. Jacob, Si Kai). Maybe it could be they deliberately self-destructed their blog, or maybe Google did it for them. Only more active blogs remained.

No comments: